Thursday 30 October 2014

What would I be in next five years ?

    What would I be in next five years ? hmm.. In my probability, at that time I just had graduated my degree in accounting. After that, I would be an accountant at a famous bank in the country.
    Then, I will get married with my prince charming and have a family of my own. At the same time, I would get my own children. If possible, I want twins.




After that, I will be promoted as professional accountant. With this promotion, my salary will be increased and I will have my dreams house that is three storey bungalow. I also will have my dreams car,Suzuki Swift.




   The conclusion is, in the next five years I will have a good career and loving family that always loved me. I hope it will happen one day.




By : Nur Umi Izzati Binti Abdul Rahman




No comments:

Post a Comment