Friday 17 October 2014

If I were an animal???

   Everyone must have their one favourite animal. For me, I really love turtle. So if I were an animals I would like to be turtle. Why?


   When I was a kid, my favourite cartoon was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. So I really love that cartoon until I said ‘one day I want to be ninja turtle and fight with criminal for a justice’. So if were an animal I want to be turtle.


   Besides, I want to be a turtle because they can live in the water and also on land. So when it turned to hot day I can go and stay in the water and meet some aquatic animals. Talked to the fish, squid, crab and Spongebob Squarepant at Bikini Bottom and hunt jelly fish with him and Patrick Star.


   I want to be a turtle because of it has a hard shell. When there are people want to hit me, I can go hide in the shell. So when I has a shell, there is nobody can hurting me and I can protect myself from any dangerous.


   So if was an animal, I love to be a turtle because turtle is a great animal and unique animal.


#TMNT


by: AISHAH MUNIRAH BINTI ZAHRUL SAHARUDIN

No comments:

Post a Comment