Thursday 30 October 2014

My Idol is KEITH!!

     He is my idol, Keith Chong Kah Hwee or his pen name, Keith. I really admire him because I want to be like him. Let's me introduce a little bit about his background.


Keith


     Keith is cartoonist from Gempak Starz which is popular with his attainments, Lawak Kampus and Wasabi.
     In 1994, Keith furthered his studied in graphic design at In-House Multimedia College. After 6 years later, he continued his studies at Lim Kok Wing University Of Creative Technology in the areas of 2D Animation.
     Upon returning to Malaysia, he joined Art Square Creation Sdn Bhd as a comic. A year later, he was promoted as a lead artist. 4 panel comic strip 'Lawak Kampus' is a success initially and have the support of many fans until now. More than 100,000 units sold per volume, and has 611,000 fans on Facebook. Lawak Kampus also published in the magazine China's Comic World Weekly.
     I like to read comics Lawak Kampus, which is one of Keith's attainments because it is filled with a collection of the latest joke. The characters in comics Lawak Kampus has a variety of attractive characteristics.



I always spend my time to read Lawak Kampus.


Post by: Nur Syahira Izni Binti Saidi

No comments:

Post a Comment