Saturday 25 October 2014

The best moment in my life : my birthday suprise

   Everyone has their own best moment in life. I also have my best moment. My best moment is when my roommate made a birthday suprise party for me. 
   First, they have made a prank on me. At that time, I had a small quarrel with my bestfriend, Faqihah. I never thought that it was part of their plan, because their acting is very good. Finally, they managed make me cry . In fact, their plan is to make me cry. 
   Next, they brought me to the food court at Tesco. I thought they want to have lunch but suddenly, I heard a birthday song. I looked  around to see where the sound comes from. Apparently, the song was meant for me. I was overwhelmed at that time.
  This is my first experience celebrating a birthday with my friends. I appreciate very much their sacrifice to make a suprise birthday party for me, even though the initials ten days. 
   To all my roommate, Faqihah, Ika, Puteri, Yunie , Aidah and Kak Zara, your acting is so being. Thanks for your suprise. I appreciate it and I will make it as my best moment in my life. I love you all very much. 






From : Nur Umi Izzati Binti Abdul Rahman


No comments:

Post a Comment