Thursday 30 October 2014

What I Will Be In Five Year Later

      My name is Nur Syahira Izni Binti Saidi. I have a dream to be an accountant at Bank Negara but in same time I want to be an author or a designer. So, I have imagine that I will be a popular author in five year later and has many fans just like my idol, Keith. My idea to write a novel titled The Art of Magic will be sold in the market no matter inside or outside the country. It would be a bestseller in the market like Harry Potter book since my friends have admire its storyline.

     After finished studied in Degree of Accountancy in U.K, I will get Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and work as an Chartered Accountant at Bank Negara. I will purchase a house and a car which is BMW. I also want to spend a quarter of my salary for my parents and a quarter for invest in Tabung Haji.

     In five year later, I also will be engaged with my lovely boyfriend who is come from Sarawak. I hope all my dreams will come true.

Post by: Nur Syahira Izni Binti Saidi

No comments:

Post a Comment