Wednesday 6 August 2014

MY HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI CELEBRATION

My Hari Raya Aidilfitri

   Every year in the month of Syawal. All muslim celebrate Hari Raya Puasa with great and happy. Same as me and big family , in the morning Syawal we go to the mosque to eid prayers. Before we go to the mosque i was getting read to wear my new Baju Kurung that was by on eid night. My Baju Kurung on first eid is not completed because my tailor hospitalized and we had bougth other Baju Kurung. my sister and i very sad because we can not wear Baju Kurung for the first eid.

   My theme at first eid is yellow with the big family even my Baju Kurung is not completed my family and i can celebration eid with happy and all people praise that my Baju Kurung even not as. By the way we all can celebrate with very happy.

   After fasting a month, it is time for me to enjoy the food. Such as, Nasi Dagang, sate and cake made of by my beautiful aunty, my handsome and my parent. I like to celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri with my big family <3 .

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI

BY ; WAN NUR FAQIHAH BINTI WAN ZURAIZIHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment