Wednesday 13 August 2014

MY DREAMS VACATION...!!!!

   
 What is vacation? Vacation is a fixed holiday period between terms in universities and law courts. Everyone must have their own dream vacation. Usually, people like to visit island, theme park and huge country like Japan, Germany and France as their destination. I am also want to visit a huge country. You want to know where? Well my dream destination is Rome, Italy.

   Well, Rome is full or remains of historical place. Such as Pantheon, The Collosseum  and also Imperial Forums. It is very difficult fo us to see the historical buiding that remain today. Rome is one country where we can see historical buiding. As we know nowadays there are a lot of country that have modern buiding.

   Rome also be my dream destination because the structure of buiding there are really unique.for example Fontana Della Naidi. This is because there are many architects at Rome where we can level in the world class level.


   That is all for me. I want to tell a lot about Rome, Italy for you i can not because i never been there. But i wish oneday i can visit Rome,Italy with my family,besause it is my dream vacation since i was a little girl.


                                         THE END

BY: AISHAH MUNIRAH BINTI ZAHRUL SAHARUDIN

No comments:

Post a Comment