Wednesday 6 August 2014

HARI RAYA CELEBRATION

    Hari Raya Puasa will be celebrated by the muslims after one month of fasting. Hari Raya Puasa is a special day to celebrate after we have fasting for a month from food and drinks.Me and my family will celebrate our hari raya celebration at Kelantan. I will be excited every time I wait for this occasion because we will gather with other family members to celebrate this festival together. On the first day Hari Raya Aidilfitri , I will wake up early in the morning. After I take my bath and performed the solat subuh then getting ready to wear my new baju kurung. After a while, we went to the mosque for hari raya prayes.
    After fasting for 30 days in Ramadhan, it is the time for me to enjoy all kind of food. My mother cook all kind of food the day before Hari Raya Aidilfitri. There are ketupat,satay,cakes,biscuits and many more that I like to eat.At the afternoon, my family members from all over the places are gathered at my house celebrating hari raya together. I am very happy to meet all of my cousins,play and chat with them. It is so much fun. There are also some children coming hari raya at our house.
     Hari Raya Aidilfitri is interesting event because all of the mistake are been forgives and forget because each of my family members would apologize to each other. I also get 'duit raya' from my parents and my relatives.
     In my conclusion, I love to celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri with my family and other family members. The first day of this celebration for every year is a sweet memory for me.

      
              SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI !
              Maaf Zahir dan Batin :)


by:
NUR UMI IZZATI BINTI ABDUL RAHMAN...

No comments:

Post a Comment