Wednesday 6 August 2014

Hari Raya Aidilfitri Is Come Back Again!!



            The date of 28th July 2014 was a first Syawal’s day for all muslim people to celebrate Syawal’s day after a month fasting. Syawal’s day was a special day where all muslim shook hands and forgiveness. It also unites people who were roaming with their families.
           That’s not what I want to tell but I want to tell you how my family and I celebrated the first eid. It’s started in the morning where we all woke up and wore our new baju kurung and baju melayu to pray  at the mosque. After finish praying, my family and I went to visit the grave of my late grandmother and recite a Yassin. We back to our house and selfie together after forgiveness to each other.


 SMILE!!



          My family and I ate many types of food such as ketupat, rendang, lemang and also cookies. My brother and I lie down after visited our neighbour’s house because we all were tired collected some money. 
          It's were the best hari raya ever because my whole family gather to celebrate hari raya together. I Hope next year will be more fun and better than this year. 


Created by: Nur Syahira Izni Binti Saidi

No comments:

Post a Comment