Saturday 9 August 2014

MY VACATION

MY VACATION

    The best vacation for me in the year is Cameron Highlands. I going to Cameron with my brother and sister. Driven by my brother. We go to Cameron on friday morning after breakfast in my house. My parent can not join because of busy work and two brother was camped in school. 

    When we arrive there, we to fall in love with the atmosphere and the air fresh and cool. This is the second time we go to the Cameron Highlands. We continue to search for accommodation for relax before out to find foot at night.
     
    That night we went to the night market. At the market we buy vagetables and fruit to take back to home for my parent and two brother at home. Last for night we buy food for dinner.

 
    The next day in the morning, we wake up and get ready quickly for the out. We went to the Big Strawberry Farm for breakfast and we walk the Farm Strawberry while picking and eating strawberry.

    After lunch, we go to the Tea Farm. There we can see various kinds of tea. I feel very happy can see the tea.

    The last location is Lavender Garden. We can see various types of flower. Finally, we back to villa for pack the goods and back to home. We very happy can going to the Cameron Highlands for holiday. I hope to go back again in Cameron Highlands with family. 
That all my Vacation from me. Thank you.


Created by : Wan Nur Faqihah binti Wan Zuraizihan



 


No comments:

Post a Comment