Thursday 25 September 2014

The Best Moment

          I had finished my lunch with my friend. I returned to my dorm to rest. My roommates, Najihah, opened a big bottles of Twister and shared it with my other roommate.

          “Why I do not taste any juice?” my roommates, Aina, asking me.

          “ Maybe it in the bottom of bottle. Let’s me shake it.” I answered. Aina closed the bottles with its bottle caps. I took it immediately and shake it regardless of Aina is trying to stopped me. I never thought that the water will be spilled when I shake it. It was wetting my bed and myself. My roommates and I was surprised witnessed this incident.  However, we all laugh it because I had showered used orange juice.

          “How could it spilled?” I asking Aina as she spent the rest of laughter.

          “I do not close it closely but you’re too rush take it from me.” answered Aina. I realized that is my fault but we all continued laughing it.



Post by: Nur Syahira Izni Binti Saidi

No comments:

Post a Comment