Saturday 13 September 2014

Money!!!!

   Money can’t buy us happiness? But sometimes we need money to make us and our family happy. If I have a lot of money what would I do?

   The first thing I am going to send my parent to Mecca to perform haji. As a child of course we want to see our parent happy. To make sure them happy we need to full fill their dreams to go and see Mecca.

   Next, I will go on a trip with my family to my dream destination, Rome Italy. Everybody knows Rome is a great and wonderful city. If I have money, I will not be the last chance to travel there.

   The last thing I would do is, expand the family business. That is batik business that was run by my father. I will open my batik branches throughout Malaysia and also at the international level.


  So, that is only things I would like to do if I had a lot of money.


BY: AISHAH MUNIRAH BINTI ZAHRUL SAHARUDIN

No comments:

Post a Comment